Monday, July 6, 2009

Why do I listen to one song over and over again

OKay the tittle already asked the question that a lot of people ask me . Well I'm the type of people that likes to listen to one song over and over again . If you're wandering why , well here are some of the reasons .

1. I like the song
2. I like sound of the voices in the song
3. I find the song meaningful
4. I like some parts of the song
5. And I find the song interesting

So here are 5 reasons to why I like listening to one song over and over again . And I'll change song if I get tired of the song but that usually takes a long time , days , weeks , and sometimes months . Sp yeah that's about it . So if you see me listening to a song over and over again , don't ask me why I don't change song .And don't me why I dont get bored of the song . That's all for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment