Sunday, July 19, 2009

Timbua

Went to Timbua on Saturday and came back on Sunday . I think a lot of people and gonna blog about it so I"m gonna blog about what I saw, did, and learned . I learned a lot of things from the people there and how they live their lives. They wake up early in the morning to walk for about an hour or more to go to church , walk 10mins plus to shower at a river , and their only source of energy is a generator. Looking at their lives are and how they live it makes me appreciate what I have . And showering in the river was a fun experience . The night sky was breathe taking , even saw a shooting star . Didn't sleep the whole night . Praised the Lord and prayed for people and teacher people how to do devosion , helpe serve lunnch , ate lunch , help pack things , took pics , left , went to Kundasan , ate chicken wings then went home .

No comments:

Post a Comment