Monday, July 27, 2009

Untitled

Okay .... haven't been up-dating my blog for a while now ..... So yeah... don't really know what to blog about .... oh yeah I finally got my cert for my English O levels . Now waiting for the math's one and go take the other subs .

Last Saturday was the first time I played the keyboard for youth as the only keyboardist .... Was really nervous . haha ... I played wrongly a few times and it was very obvious ahah xD . It was a good experience . Can't wait to paly again . And I saw a grand piano some where in sutera . I wanted to go and play it but I had to go for worship prac so yeah didn't go and play it .Oh yeah . My church , SIB Skyline , just turned 8 years old last Sunday . Happy birthday . xD hahaa

It's the second of the year where I have to sign up for my exams ... AHHH!!!! Taking Chem and maybe Bio .... Have to start studying ... Now the only subs left are Physics , Add-Maths , and maybe Accounts , depenging on what I'm going to take this time .

Now I just wanna go star gazing in Timbua again . The night sky there is really breathe taking .... ahhhh........


No comments:

Post a Comment