Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Things I suddenly thought of doing

While I was playing the computer , I suddenly thought about going snow boarding , sky diving , deep ocean diving , bunjyg jumping , rock climbing , camping , travelling , and fishing . But how can I do it without money?? AHAHAHAHA.............. So I  think I'm gonna do all this after I have a job or something ahahahah............ Oh and i wanna go to Japan to visit my cousins , go Disneyland and eat PUDDING!!!!!! xD LOTS AND LOTS OF PUDDING !!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHHAHAA ..... I'm addicted to pudding  , that's also how i got part of the link for my blog . xD hahahaha.... well that's all for now

2 comments:

  1. should have santa-nick XD u wanna go finishing? me oso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's sounds a bit gay lah . yeah i wanna go fishing . xD

    ReplyDelete