Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WOHOO!

Youth camp is 3 days away !! Can't wait for it at the same time I wish that my retarded siblings wasn't going as well........ i know i sound mean but seriously if you had siblings like mine you probably don't want them to go to the same youth camp as you .... I think my siblings are also thinking the same thing =.=......... How I wish I was already  studying in uni or somewhere away from them .......... And I think that my siblings already know that I don't really like them and I would be happy to be far away from them ....... hahaha I sound mean but I'm pissed right now and i don't want to start an argument with any of them so I thought about blogging . So yeah ............. People at Adren's birthday party would know how I would react if any of my siblings got shot . xD hahahahahaha...... still can remember what happened ............. My friends were playing mafia , I wasn't playing , so when the narrator / game master  said that my brother got killed , I was like OH YEAH !!!!! showing the the rock and roll hand thing  don't know why I did that but it was hillarious . xD hahahahahahahaha......... well that's all for now , cooled down abit but still pissed at my sister ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment