Friday, May 22, 2009

Retardness

Something retarded happened just now.
While i was listening to music on my Ipod , i heard a weird sound in the music......
I kept on replaying the song to make sure i was hearing it, for a while the sound stop then i continued listening to the music , then the sound returned. I was like What The Hell?! is something wrong with my headset...... then i took off my headsets   but i still heard the sound . Then i remembered . my mom was down stairs doing work on her computer ....... AHAHAHAH........ the sound i heard was her speakers making the sound when you clear things from  a chat space or microsoft words xD . AHAHAHAHA........ Feeling retarded , i decided to post it up on my blog to let u guys know that I'm sometimes a spazz . xD ahahahahahaha 

2 comments:

  1. yeah hahahaha ......... very nice leh got blog but at the same time i don't know what to post xD

    ReplyDelete