Sunday, April 11, 2010

Summary of what I did

Hey world , still alive ?? Anyway , I shall sum up everything I did that are interesting for the past month or so .

Kara came back and we went diving with Kim , Jon Lim , Paul koh and some other people ... And everything that I used on that diving trip was either too big or too small .. haha ... Kim and Kara said I need to eat more as I'm too skinny according to them ... Anyway , on our dive , we saw a sea snake and a very big jelly fish .. @.@ scary . haha.... So yeah, we went on 2 dives that day, Kim's camera has a water suit as well .. Took pictures with them and temporary lost a tooth :P hahaha ... Boohoo , Kara left today ..

Oh yeah .. My aunt came back from Japan. Yay!! =D .. But my cousins didn't .. But still Yay !!! haha .. She came back to see my Grandpa who was in a bad condition but is getting better now . Praise the Lord .. My aunt brought back pudding !!!!=D .. Haven't had pudding in so long .. She brought back sushi and salmon flakes ... @.@ *drools * Food .. hahaha ... =D


No comments:

Post a Comment