Sunday, April 11, 2010

Early Birthday Surprise and Bruise

And in 3 hours time , it's gonna my my birthday !! Yay ... And my youth decided it was a nice thing to throw me an early surprise , they're so nice right ?? Well the surprise includes me being dragged to the pantry , them holding my hands and feet up leaving me unable to move , pouring Milo powder into my shirt then into my underwear (from behind) , them running out the pantry and leaving to walk out in Milo powder ... I love my youth hahaha .. Good thing they planned early and had my borther bring me an extra set of clothes . And in the midst of all the surprise , i got a birthday present aka a bruise

This is La Bruise
Hahaha ... thanks guys ... I had fun . Okay so while I was in the toilet changing , I heard them use the tap and I heard tissues being pulled . After awhile , the lights went off , while I was still changing , I got pissed at that cause I am afraid of the dark . Yes I know , childish . So I started shouting OI , after the 4th time only the lights came back on . I didnt dare leave the toilet stall thingy that I was in .. Too afraid .. So when they finally turn the lights on , I took my things from the table thingy , I put my things there before I went to the stall thingy to change , went out the toilet and wanted to yell at the person that turned off the lights , but I didn't , instead I was greeted by Nigel Chee and Jonathan Lim with wet tissues and evil smirks on their faces . And I immediately knew what was going to happen and my anger was gone in an instance and I running to the church entrance was my only thought . And I failed badly but I did have my revenge =D ahahaha ... And I had great Ipoh Hor Fan for supper .. yummy =D . And that's All for now . Happy early birthday to me =D .
Nick over and out .

No comments:

Post a Comment