Sunday, January 24, 2010

Complains

Well, I've gotten some complains that my blog is to plain , which is true I must say . But I had a good reason as to why it was so plain , because I didn't know how to insert pictures . See , that's a good and perfect reason . But alas I can't use that reason anymore as I had 3 teachers that taught me how to do it . Hahaha.. anyway so yeah , here's a picture of flowers for my grandmother
Muahahahah... randomly posting pictures now ,since I learned how to :P . hahahaa...

A view from Kasih Sayang

My cousins from my Mom's side
(all are posers including the 2 little ones)
Dad's side of my cousins

And there you go , I finally upload pics for my blogpost . Muhahahahaaha... =D I'm proud of myself . hahahaha ....

Till next time ... Nick over and out




No comments:

Post a Comment